Commercial Manager / Financial Analyst
Buildcorp is managing and building the current Stage 1 master plan project at the impressive Sydney Adventist Hospital in Wahroonga that has a development value of $180m. We have an opportunity for a motivated professional who understands the value of client care to join our strong delivery team to deliver this project with the possibility to become part of our successful team long term.
We are currently seeking an experienced Commercial Manager to provide leadership in and management of the commercial aspects of this major project to ensure it is delivered on budget and in line with agreed financial outcomes. You will ensure client satisfaction and financial results are maximised and construction risk is minimised through one point of contact for financial reporting and other financial issues. You will also build commercial expertise and competence within the project team.
To be considered for this position you will have:
- a Quantity Surveying, Accounting or Construction Management degree; or
- extensive construction industry knowledge and expertise 10 years plus with a commercial / financial bias including an in depth knowledge of head contract claims, monthly forecasting, internal and external reporting, subcontract management, SOPA, legal and financial risk management.
- the ability to monitor, analyse and report to the various project teams to guarantee the financial and commercial outcome.
- proficient project financial reporting and analytical skills.
- detailed knowledge and use of Jobpac financial reporting software.
- experience in financial control of large construction project teams.
- detailed knowledge of all Australian Standard Construction Contracts, ABIC and GC21 contract forms and ability to negotiate amendments with assistance of external legal advisors
- the ability to set and monitor key performance indicators (KPI’s) on projects.
- an in-depth knowledge of key project management competencies, procedures and processes and internal policies, forms and processes, and their uses.
- an appreciation of Industrial Relations and HSE legislation and regulations and application to Buildcorp, particularly from a commercial viewpoint.
An attractive salary package will be offered to reflect the experience of the successful candidate.
If this sounds like you, apply today for immediate consideration to email@example.com
Note to agencies: We have preferred recruitment partners in place and therefore do not welcome speculative enquiries