AVAILABLE POSITION - ESTIMATOR
Established for over 20 years, Euroline has built its reputation as a highly respected fit-out contractor and architectural joinery manufacturer catering to office refurbishments and new fit-out across arange of markets; including health, retail as well as corporate and commercial sectors.
When recruiting, we look for individuals who will fit the company culture and uphold our corporate values. We ensure our staff are motivated and highly skilled by providing them with learning and development opportunities to help each person reach their potential.
Weare currently seeking an experienced and motivated Estimator to join our fitout team. In this role, you will:
- Prepare the initial estimating assessment of tenders for Fitout projects up to $5M
- Liaise with subcontractors to ensure they have a full understanding of the required scope of works
- Conduct regular meetings with key subcontractors throughout the tender period to ensure the most competitive pricing and accurate bids are obtained
- Analyse risk and use this information to minimise Euroline’s exposure to that risk
- Prepare all required tender documents ready for review with GM prior to submitting
- Ensure Euroline projects are priced to include allowances for our commitment to safety
The successful candidate will be tertiary qualified and have:
- Thorough understanding of the building process, including reading construction drawings
- Ability to develop loyal and ongoing relationships with subcontractors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to identify and evaluate construction risk
- Experience with Buildsoft
If you are interested in applying, please forward your resume along with a covering letter to email@example.com or by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Note to agencies: We have preferred recruitmentpartners in place and therefore do not welcome speculative enquiries