Personal Assistant / Tender Coordinator
We are currently seeking a Personal Assistant / Tender Coordinator to undertake administration duties for the State Manager and wider team as well as design and prepare compelling tenders/bids for our high end clients in our newly established Buildcorp Interiors office in Melbourne.
In this role you will:
- Undertake Personal Assistant duties for the State Manager to ensure their day is well-planned and runs smoothly
- Design and prepare final confirming and compelling tenders/bids ensuring correct usage and adherence to Buildcorp branding guidelines
- Steward the tendering process to ensure bids are prepared within required timeframes, including management of tenders calendars and timelines
- Ensure bids are compelling and commercially appealing by sourcing relevant content and drafting tender responses that meet tender specifications
- Provide general administration assistance to the wider teamas required, including reception duties
- Ensure reception, office and kitchen areas are clean, tidy and presentable at all times.
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Business Administration or Marketing qualification highly regarded
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail regarding all written documentation and presentations
- Research skills to assist with identification of target clients
- Advanced English writing skills and excellent verbal communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Experience with Salesforce and Indesign advantageous
In return you will have the exciting opportunity to join awell-respected company on a new journey in Melbourne.
If you are interested in applying, please forward your resume along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note to agencies: We have preferred recruitment partners inplace and therefore do not welcome speculative enquiries