Contracts Administrator - RemedialBuildcorp Asset Solutions is part of the Buildcorp Group ofcompanies, which is a highly respected provider of integrated property services, with operations on the eastern seaboard in construction, interior fitout, refurbishment, architectural joinery and remedial building, establishedfor over 22 years,
Our remedial building solutions activities include highquality repair, rehabilitation, corrosion protection and maintenance. We provide these services for a broad range of buildings and structures, in both residential and commercial markets typically in the value range of $200k to $10m.
Due to an increase in business activity we are seeking a motivated and professional Contracts Administrator to support our project teams in the administration of contracts, and minimise contractual risk throughout the project lifecycle. You will assist the Foreman and Project Manager in all areas of the project to ensure the deliveryof safe and profitable projects to industry leading standards.
The main duties include:
- the preparation of subcontract scopes of works and lettings, procurement schedules and RFI’s
- check and process all subcontractor claims and creditor invoices
- ensure all invoices are submitted on time and track approvals and payments
- prepare and administer the Health, Safety and Environment system,ensuring that the site is maintained in a safe and tidy condition
- assist the Foreman with the preparation of Safe Work Method Statements as required
- ensure excellent document control of drawings and other project documentation
- prepare and administer the defects register & prepare maintenance manuals
We are seeking an all rounder with a degree in Construction Management or Engineering who has had similar experience on site as a Building Cadet or Junior Contracts Administrator (approximately 1-2 years experience). This role will require you to have excellent computer skills, in particular using the Microsoft office suite including MS Project. Jobpac experience will be an advantage. Please note a current driver’s license is essential for this position.
An attractive salary package will be offered to reflect the experience of the successful candidate. You will also be provided with excellent working conditions, ongoing career development, and the tools to be able to do your job well. Buildcorp provides excellent systems and asupport network of professionals to allow you to focus on what you do best.
Teamwork is a key value within our workforce so if this sounds good to you apply today for immediate consideration by emailing you CV to email@example.com
Note to agencies:We have preferred recruitment partners in place and therefore do not welcome speculative enquiries.