PA / Office Coordinator
Our Camperdown office is currently looking for a motivated individual, to help organise our office operations. You will ensure a welcoming first point of call in the office for all external visitors and internal team members. You will assist internal team members to achieve their goals through your expert administration skills and proactive approach.
In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- PA activities for Directors
- Planning and organising client and internal events
- Assisting with document preparation of internal presentations and external sales documents
- Smooth operation of the reception area
- Organising and performing administration tasks
- Supervising and developing the receptionist
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role and;
- Have excellent personal presentation
- Be a team player
- Strong eye for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent external and internal customer service approach
- Strong capabilities in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Ability to liaise with many stakeholders and keep them on track
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Indesign or similar an advantage
To be successful in this role you will pride yourself in your ability to take the initiative and working with those around you to create a positive environment and contribute to the success of the broader company.
You will be confident with computer programs and taking on tasks you have not attempted before. You are seeking a role where you are not afraid to take ownership and work with those around you to get things done.
An attractive salary package will be offered to reflect the experience of the successful candidate.