Project Manager - Remedial
Buildcorp Asset Solutions is part of the Buildcorp Group of companies, which is a highly respected provider of integrated property services, with operations on the eastern seaboard in construction, interior fit-out, refurbishment, architectural joinery and remedial building, established for over 22 years.
Our remedial building solutions activities include high quality repair, rehabilitation, corrosion protection and maintenance. We provide these services for a broad range of buildings and structures, in both residential and commercial markets typically in the value range of $200k to $10m.
Due to an increase in business activity we are currently seeking an experienced and professional Project Manager to deliver safe, high quality and profitable remedial construction projects from conversion, through construction to hand over, finalisation and review.
The successful candidate will have:
- strong skills in project programming and financial control
- a solid health and safety focus
- extensive project management experience working on commercial & residential remedial projects from $500k to $10m
- proven ability to successfully run multiple projects at any one time with an estimated value of at least $1-$5m
- a proven track record in managing and motivating project teams to achieve delivery excellence
- experience with Jobpac (or similar financial management system)
An attractive salary package will be offered to reflect the experience of the successful candidate. You will also be provided with excellent working conditions and the tools to be able to do your job well. Buildcorp provides excellent systems and a support network of professionals to allow you to focus on what you do best.
Teamwork is a key value within our workforce, so if this sounds good to you apply today for immediate consideration by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Note to agencies: We have preferred recruitment partners in place and therefore do not welcome speculative enquiries.