Project Supervisor / Foreman - Sunshine Coast
Major responsibilities include:
We are currently seeking an experienced Project Supervisor for an 8 week contractto deliver a commercial refurbishment and fit out construction project for ourhigh end client in Marroochydore. Permanent opportunities may arisefollowing successful completion of the initial project.
- Supervising the day-to-day construction activities of sections of this large project.
- Overall management of site, including short term planning and programming and subcontractor management.
- A high attention to detail and time management is vital for this role, as you will be responsible for the accuracy and quality of the works.
- You will be capable of strong HS&E management, continual physical control, leadership and exceptional communication.
- You will be required to effectively manage and supervise subcontractors, plant, equipment and labour on site.
The successful candidate will possess outstanding communication skills and be competent with programming short term site programs that comply and meet the requirements of detailed construction programs.
You will have a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role, across a broad range of construction projects of at least $3m in value.
An attractive salary package will be offered to reflect the experience of the successful candidate.
If this sounds like you, please apply today for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org