Systems & Audit ManagerWe are currently seeking a Systems and Audit Manager. In this role you will provide overall leadership and management of Buildcorp business systems to improve quality, information reliability and reduce costs and inefficiencies. You will promote best practice in relation to business systems through training and support, and generate a strong culture of continuous improvement through implementation of initiatives in day to day management of business and risk management systems. Through regular audits of projects and business unit activities, you will determine the level of compliance with Buildcorp business systems and controls and make recommendations to improve risk management practices.
Your excellent communication and organisational skills will result in you being able to build strong relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation, assist our people to utilise and maximise the return on investment in our business systems.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the continued refinement and improvement of group wide business systems, especially those relating to Quality (ISO 9001:2008) and the implementation of Risk Management (ISO 31000:2009). Managing external compliance audits for quality management and risk management.
- Assisting other specialists (like Health and Safety, HR and Sustainability professionals) make improvements to these systems and ensure they remain current. Co-ordinate external compliance audits covering these activities.
- Organise, prepare and present business systems training as required to ensure widespread competence and consistent compliance.
- Seek feedback from employees to expose potential business system problems and act on key issues affecting employees with regard to business systems.
- Undertake periodic audits of projects and business units to ensure consistent compliance with Buildcorp policies, processes, systems and controls and reporting standards.
- Manage external IT network consultants with regard to IT plans, hardware and software upgrades, network performance, security and the like. Manage IT operating and capital expenditure budgets. Manage the intranet system to ensure that users are able to utilise the system without interruption. Coordinate external network consultants to ensure Intranet is adaptable for revising and adding new procedures
This position will require a “hands on” approachand you will have a high level of autonomy in a strong team-based environment. Previous similar experience in a large organisation, the ability to work unsupervised, together with exemplary communication skills will ensure your success in this position. Experience in a project management environment would be highly regarded.
Applicants will need to display the following skills and knowledge:
- Extensive knowledge of project management and project reporting processes
- A sound appreciation of project management activities within the construction industry
- A good working knowledge of Jobpac
- Strong business analyst skills to support risk identification and process improvement
- Exceptional problem solving and decision making skills
- Maintain a solid working knowledge of international and Australian Standards relating to health, safety, environment, quality and risk management
- Extensive understanding of Microsoft Share Point and ProjectCentre or a similar application
- Ability to design and implement effective training courses
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to develop internal networks and build trust with on-site teams
- Tertiary qualifications in building, engineering, business, IT or a similar technical discipline
- May have additional training/certifications in the areas of quality and IT systems acquired over time
In return, you will be rewarded with support from a sociable organisation that genuinely invests in its staff. An attractive salary package will be offered to reflect the experience of the successful candidate.
If this sounds like you, apply today for immediate consideration by emailing you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org