A Buildcorp career will connect you with industry leading, supportive teams, with the opportunity for customised personal development and challenging, career-defining projects. Our family owned collaborative culture is the envy of many and our commitment to continual improvement means you'll be working with the best people, projects, partnerships and processes.
Your Next Opportunity:
With that in mind, our business is always seeking the top talent of the industry across NSW, QLD & VIC.
We are VERY interested in hearing directly from industry professionals - just like you!
As a result, we're seeking expressions of interest for the following positions that are often on our radar:
- Project Supervisor
- Site Manager
- Contracts Administrator
- HSE Coordinator
- Project Manager
Let us know that you want to join a team where you make a difference!
Benefits for You:
On top of joining a supportive and positive culture, you'll receive:
- Career development customised to you
- Access to personal and financial counselling services
- Additional paid leave options
- Employee referral bonus
- Opportunity to give back with our Buildcorp Foundation
- Access to Rugby tickets in season
To succeed at Buildcorp you will have the following:
- A tertiary qualification in Construction Management/ Engineering or a related discipline
- Proven knowledge of the construction process and solid experience in a similar role
- Exposure to sizeable projects in one or more of the following: high-end fitout, refurbishment, new build commercial construction or remedial construction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that allow you to build effective relationships internally and with external consultants and the client
- Excellent time management skills and strong attention to detail
- A strong passion to ensure safety onsite
We'd love to have you join the team and get you involved in delivering projects like the one below.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.