20 June 2016
Established for over 25 years, Buildcorp is a highly respected and diverse, integrated commercial construction business. Our service offering spans many disciplines of commercial construction including base building construction, refurbishment, building upgrades, fit-out, remedial building, heavy industrial projects and architectural joinery.
We are currently seeking an experienced Construction Manager to join our team delivering safe, high quality and profitable construction projects throughout Queensland from conversion, through to construction, hand over, finalisation and review.
In this role you will:
- Ensure a practice of safety compliance exists across all projects
- Guide those involved in the tender process. Review and improve construction methodologies that win tenders
- Ensure that all project team members understand and comply with Buildcorp business systems
- Oversee financial management of all projects in the business unit, including expenditure against budget to optimise financial outcomes
- Oversee planning and programming on every project ensuring comprehensive project plans and construction programmes are developed prior to commencement
- Oversee the recruitment, induction and development of project-based personnel ensuring that all people development activities are completed and employees are rewarded for performance through reward, recognition and development strategies
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with the MBA and Unions to enable smooth operations of projects
- Possess extensive construction industry knowledge and expertise
- Have detailed knowledge of industrial relations legislation and regulations
- 10+ years experience in the delivery of successful construction projects
Buildcorp prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
Note to agencies: Buildcorp does not accept speculative applications nor do we accept applications from recruitment agencies not signed to our terms of business.