We have an opportunity for a Payroll Officer to join the team and offer support to the Payroll Manager on a permanent part-time basis (2 days per week). As the Payroll Officer, you will be responsible for processing the weekly payroll whilst offering additional support to the Payroll Manager in the processing of the company’s monthly payroll as well. You will manage the set-up of new employees (tax, banking and super information), interpret relevant awards as required and be available to support the accounts payable team as and where needed.
Ultimately, we’re looking for someone that is a passionate team player and thorough in the delivery of their work.
Benefits for You:
On top of joining a supportive and positive culture, you’ll receive:
- Access to personal and financial counselling services
- Additional paid leave options
- Employee referral bonus
- The opportunity to give back with our Buildcorp Foundation
- Access to Rugby tickets in season
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Previous experience in a payroll position (5+ years)
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel)
- Jobpac experience is advantageous
- Experience managing the end to end payroll function
- Confidence in all payroll legislation, including superannuation and tax
- Willingness to offer support as and where it is needed in relation to the finance function
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We’d love to have you become an integral part of the company!
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer.