Melbourne - BCI VIC
A Buildcorp career will connect you with industry leading, supportive teams, with the opportunity for customised personal development and challenging, career-defining projects. Our family owned collaborative culture is the envy of many and our commitment to continual improvement means you'll be working with the best people, projects, partnerships and processes.
Your Next Fitout Opportunity:
Reporting to the Project Manager, your role requires effective subcontract administration, an understanding of exceptional client service and the ability to identify and minimise our exposure to contractual and financial risk.
Your role will be responsible for:
- Producing, preparing and reviewing subcontractor packages, scopes, lettings and procurement schedules
- Managing and tracking project expenditure
- Preparing and administering the projects HSE system
- Administering RFI's to clients, architects and consultants
- Progressing claims, variations and invoices
- Providing extraordinary client service
Benefits for You:
On top of joining a supportive and positive culture, you'll receive:
- Career development customised to you
- Access to personal and financial counselling services
- Additional paid leave options
- Employee referral bonus
- Opportunity to give back with our Buildcorp Foundation
- Access to Rugby tickets in season
To succeed in this role you will have the following:
- A tertiary qualification in Construction Management/ Engineering
- Proven knowledge of the construction process and solid experience in a similar role (5 years +)
- Exposure to sizeable, high-end fitout and/or refurbishment projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and strong attention to detail
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Jobpac (advantageous)
- A strong affinity with ensuring safety onsite
We'd love to have you join the team and get you involved in delivering projects like the one below.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.