Sydney - BAS
A Buildcorp career will connect you with industry leading, supportive teams, with the opportunity for customised personal development and challenging, career-defining projects. Our family owned collaborative culture is the envy of many and our commitment to continual improvement means you'll be working with the best people, projects, partnerships and processes.
Your Next Opportunity:
Reporting to the General Manager of our Remedial, your role requires a technical and commercially savvy approach to securing and then delivering profitable remedial projects - all the while ensuring client satisfaction, reducing exposure to risk and maximising financial success. Your role will be responsible for:
- Leading a team throughout the tender process to produce innovative, high-quality tenders
- Assisting in the development of engineered solutions on our projects and providing our clients with construction related advice.
- Overseeing the management of project expenditure and cash-flow to optimise financial outcomes
- Managing staff effectively and leading project teams to achieve project and individual goals
Join a Great Team:
Since our inception over 27 years ago, Buildcorp has grown as a construction business founded on family values and collaborative partnerships. Today, Buildcorp consists of four teams, each with its own area of specialisation, operating across Australia's east coast. We service a wide variety of clients with projects spanning many disciplines of commercial construction, including: new build construction, building refurbishment, building upgrades, fit-out, remedial building, and architectural joinery.
Benefits for You:
On top of joining a supportive and positive culture, you'll receive:
- Career development customised to you
- Access to personal and financial counselling services
- Additional paid leave options
- Employee referral bonus
- The opportunity to give back with our Buildcorp Foundation
- Access to Rugby Union tickets in season
To succeed in this role you will have:
- A tertiary qualification in Engineering (Civil or Structural) or Construction
- Proven knowledge of the construction process and solid experience in a similar role (15 years +) that's given you exposure to structural development, civil works, refurbishment and general construction
- Strong commercial exposure and proficiency desired
- Experience in the delivery of successful construction, remedial or civil based projects up to $15m Strong understanding of construction techniques and the building process and constraints, particularly in technical areas associated with remedial building works
- Experience in façade and window systems advantageous
- Strong leadership capability to build and motivate teams to deliver high quality projects
- Proficiency in Jobpac and Microsoft Project is an advantage
- A thorough knowledge of BCA would be advantageous
We'd love to have you join the team and get you involved in delivering projects like the one below.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.