A Buildcorp career will connect you with industry leading, supportive teams, with the opportunity for customised personal development and challenging, career-defining projects. Our family owned collaborative culture is the envy of many and our commitment to continual improvement means you’ll be working with the best people, projects, partnerships and processes.
Our service offering spans many disciplines of commercial construction including base building construction, refurbishment, building upgrades, fit-out, remedial building, heavy industrial projects and architectural joinery.
What we’re looking for and offering?
We are currently looking for a cadet to join our QLD team!
Our Cadet Program is a three-year program that offers you the opportunity to focus on and rotate between the Estimating, Contracts Administration and Site Supervision teams. We offer you a taste test of each area so at the end of three years, you know what career path you’d like to pursue!
To succeed in this role you must:
- Have the ability to work a minimum of 3.5 days per week
- Be in the SECOND year of your construction, engineering, project management or building related qualification
- Have an eagerness to learn and work as part of a team
- Have a good work ethic and a positive attitude
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be open to and able to work anywhere from the Gold Coast to the Sunshine Coast
Some of the perks you’ll receive when you join the team:
- 1 paid day during semester to attend class
- 1 paid study day before each of your exams
- Career development customised to you
- Quarterly cadet meetings connecting you to business leaders
- Access to personal and financial counselling services
- Access to Rugby tickets in season