Since our inception 30 years ago, Buildcorp has grown as a construction business founded on family values and collaborative partnerships. Our collaborative culture is the envy of many and our commitment to continual improvement means you’ll be working with the best people, projects, partnerships and processes.
Your Next Opportunity:
Our Marketing Team is seeking an experienced Graphic Designer for a 12 month maximum term contract. This individual will fulfil a diverse role and have expertise in creative design and desktop publishing.
This position will produce marketing materials and internal communications with a heavy focus on tender submissions and expressions of interest. This will include liaising with internal stakeholders to manage adherence to deadlines. Naturally, your work will be in line with our existing style guide. Your great balance of aesthetic judgement and pragmatism will serve you well.
You’ll provide support to the broader team and have the ability to adapt quickly to business needs. You’ll contribute to events via theming invitations and associated materials. You’ll update website content. You’ll support the design of new marketing campaigns to translate ideas into imagery.
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Design and preparation of compelling submissions (including Tenders and Expressions of Interest), including all associated materials, such as staging plans. Submissions will be visually and commercially appealing.
- Steward the tendering process to ensure timely & compelling bids are prepared, including managing tender calendars and timelines to ensure tenders are submitted in required timeframes.
- Management of the post submission process, including clarifications, schedule resubmissions and design of PowerPoint presentations for tender interviews to support the winning of projects.
- Attending bid meetings, events meetings and marketing meetings as required and actioning outstanding items.
- Contributing to Buildcorp project marketing and communications including website updates, project photography, site signage and presentation, database update and internal marketing materials. Ensure correct usage and adherence to branding guidelines & internal style guidelines.
- Managing and updating Buildcorp marketing collateral for use in submissions, including project profiles and case studies, Capability Statements and CVs in line with brand guidelines.
- Dependent on capability and capacity, you will also contribute more broadly to the Marketing function. This includes working on the visual impact of marketing campaigns and website/intranet updates.
It is essential that you have excellent working knowledge of the MS Office suite, and advanced skills in Adobe Creative Cloud including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Dreamweaver (or similar for website updates). All software operates in a PC environment. You will also have excellent written and verbal communication skills, an ability to work under pressure and think on your feet. You will need to be agile and problem solving will be second nature to you. We anticipate you will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working on tenders
In return, you will be rewarded with a fun, yet professional working environment and support from a sociable organisation that genuinely invests in its people.
We prefer to deal with you directly. To apply for this role please click on the “Apply” button, or head to our website https://www.buildcorp.com.au/careers/positions. Your application will need to include a sample of your work in order to be considered.
Note to agencies: if we find we need recruitment assistance we will contact our preferred recruitment partners. Unsolicited CVs will not be accepted.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer.